Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Leave It As Is

A Little Tip:

So I tried Dynamic view of Blogger for a few days, whew...I'm warning you guys; don't do it to yourself...save yourself from the spike of cortisol (the stress hormone.) First off, it was a hassle to sign back in because there was no sign in or log in button at the new format. I have to be creative to get back in.
Second, the dynamic view has a flipcard where the content viewer of your blog has a choice to select if they want to see your blog in a Magazine style, etc. which is hello? why would you like to subject your viewer/reader to that? Third issue, is actually not about my Blogger account but also under google, I have another blog that I maintain for a dear family member's cybermemorial and an awareness hub, I clicked on g+ to share the hub's content to broader audience but that was a mistake because now this family member's name replaced my name at my gmail account-confusing my family & friends why they are recieving an email from our dearest departed brother and then when they open it, its from me--well that was awkward and disrespectful so deleted the g+ link/access and hopefully all goes back to the way it should be.
Lesson learned, if its not broken don't fix it--I was trying to be up to the pace but now my visceral fat have mutated.

No comments: