Sunday, August 30, 2009

Something I'm Excited About

Something I’m Excited About


Date composed July 12th, 2009 at  Friendster Lalyn's Blog: Nature of the Mind

OK, I’m supposed to be pounding the review materials so my brain can eat it all before my big exam day ( for NPTE ) but then I noticed I’m having a freaking breakouts. Flashback 1998 when I really had a bad case of it, I’m sure Becbec remember this. So, hessitant to spend ridiculous money on dermatologist I alredy went to Walgreens and bought Neutrogena Advanced Acne Control. Maybe because I thought it was the state of my skin or because I always liked Jennifer Garner (she is the current ad model of Neutrogena.) I tried it alredy for 3 weeks as recommended but no visible improvement noted on my skin. And its distracting me from focusing on my review! Darn it. Then I thought of having a facial for clearing out the breakouts but I still had trauma from my last facial…( a year ago and pain scale 9/10) I started thinking about a certain facial when I first got here in San Francisco and it was not as painful but a little bit pricey. Hessitant and dreading the damage on my credit card I walked into Facial Plus at Noriega. I set an appointment and came back the next day. Stephanie did a really good job of lecturing me about the whole importance of taking care of yourself by being kind to your face. She is really into it, genuine without being pushy. By the end of a very gentle and relaxing facial I’m sold. She also gave me lots of Qiora samples to put on as postfacial maintenance. And I suddenly remember everything. Yeah, I had Qiora products before! And it worked really well! How can I forget! Oh yeah…the price! Its the high-end beauty products from Japan, from Shiseido.



So for 3 weeks I tried to be really good to my face and used the Clear Lotion and Balancing Lotion. It worked amazingly. Just today, I had my monthly fascial, yup, that’s right, they have a promo of 5 treatments for a discounted price which is usable for a year period. I also got a proper bottle of Clear Lotion and Balance Moisturizer with some added freebies. No, I want to focus on the good side and for once don’t want to flinch about spending hard-earned money for a worthwhile facial experience and products. Before I bought the stuff I checked the Qiora website and learned more about the products and how thoughtful they are marketing it. Also, I read some reviews of Qiora going back to 2 years and noted feedbacks. Just for the record, Qiora is now availabe in 12 states and can only be sold in a Qiora counter because it is an adjunct to facial treatment. I think the product works efficiently like that. Oh, did I mentioned that the ingredients are now disclosed at the box of the bottle. So now we know what is really in it. Its not that all natural but one of my friend who is a scientist have visited the company in Japan and was very impressed. Nevertheless I want to use this products, because it works. Its that simple. Yey to smart & efficient science.



Now I can go back to concentrate on my practice tests. Gladly.

1 comment:

Dream BIG said...

Wow, I learned a lot from reading this entry. Never in 1 million years would I have thought a facial was painful...I underestimate the pain threshold of women =)